- Annual spring Broadway tours featuring new,Tony-worthy musicals and plays
- Occasional theatre adventures to other theatre centers - Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Chicago, Ontario, London
- Unique sightseeing, museum visits, historical highlights
- Meet with a actors, directors, designers or critics
- Always a Balance: Scheduled activities and free time to explore on your own
- Excellence in hotel choices, theatre seating, restaurants
- Personally-escorted by highly qualified theatre professionals
- Our clients come back! Every tour fills with many repeat theatre-lovers
New York City, our namesake, is the site of our annual Broadway tours and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland has become a regular September event.
Additionally, on an occasional basis, we conduct tours to other centers of great theatre: London, Ontario Canada (The Stratford and Shaw Festivals), Chicago and Los Angeles, are some.
We've also included ship travel with some of our tours, as we did recently when we joined a fabulous Gershwin-themed crossing of the Atlantic on the QM2, bookended by theatre tours of London and New York. In 2005 we developed an art and theatre tour around the dramatic Christo Gates Project in New York's Central Park.
We personally escort all our tours, so we only do tours that we find exciting and stimulating ourselves. We take personal pride in making every participant feel welcome and valued. On every tour we create a balance between scheduled tour activities and unscheduled time for individual activities. We strive for excellence in all of our choices: theatre events, hotels, restaurants, sightseeing and guides.
On each of our tours we provide participants with an extensive pre-tour packet of background information about the plays and activities we will see and experience together.
The majority of our clients are "returnees," many of whom have traveled with us year after year. We're proud of that!
To explore currently available tours,
visit the Current
To learn a more about your hosts,
Jay Manley, Vance Martin and Diane Milo,
visit the About Us
Be sure to read our Rave Reviews
The glittering lights of Broadway!
Flagship Elizabethan Theatre,
Oregon Shakespeare Festival
Tony Award-winning scenic designer discusses his most recent Broadway hit with Jay and Vance
Members of the famed Newark Boy's Choir
give us a private "command performance"
on one of our day trips
Jay leads a Theatreland walking tour,
pausing before the statue of "The Father of Broadway," George M. Cohan